Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines!

My son and I couldn't decide on what kind of Valentines we wanted to do for his class until the very last minute (the night before)! We finally decided on bookmarks, with candy of course. Needless to say, I was up until 4am making these for his class. I found out the next day, that it was totally worth it, my son, Jackson absolutely loved them! He thought they were so cool, especially the Lego one. It was worth the 3hrs of sleep I got.













































2 comments:

  1. Those bookmarks are adorable!!! I love the ones with the guitars! The kids should love those; of course, they will -- there's candy too! LOL!

    Got your vote and thank you for playing with us!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I like to think of myself as “The queen of procrastination”
    These are great, love them and I might have to scrap-lift:)

    ReplyDelete